Is your computer working slow and you are fully fed up? Are you looking for ways that will boost the speed of your system and let you do your work without any interruption? Well, if yes, you will be glad to know that there are some easy ways to speed up your PC like it was before. Before beginning with the solutions, let’ take a look at some of the very common methods that are widely used:
- Uninstalling unused programs
- Windows disk cleanup utility
- Rebooting or restarting the computer
- Malware removal
- Emptying recycle bin
- Defragmenting the hard drive
If you have already tried these techniques, there’s a need to try some other effective solutions as well. Check out them below:
- Update Windows: For a computer that’s optimized and efficient, the first thing is keeping the Windows updated. When we explore the Internet, it gets prone to malware and viruses. Hence, keeping the system up to date is very important. You can check your system’s control panel for Windows update feature and ensure it is set to automatic download and install updates. You can also set a reminder to do it on your own.
- Update hardware drivers: Besides keeping the operating system up to date, it is also important to ensure the hardware uses the latest drivers. Doing so speeds up or solves the reliability issues with hardware pieces in the PC like sound card, video card, etc.
- Fresh Windows Installation: Though this is quite complicated but covers all the above mentioned tasks. As doing this is not something easy, it is important to get it done from professionals. Hence, make sure not taking things in your hand ad hiring the certified techies. Don’t worry, it won’t cost much. However, it will surely optimize the PC.
Slow computer is definitely an annoying experience for everyone. Be it personal work or professional, having a PC that works without jerks is very important. With the help of certified and professionals available, getting back a machine that works at your commands within seconds is possible. So what are you waiting for? Get the best slow computer fix solution for your PC and get back to work now!
Read more>>> Know How To Pace Up The Speed of Your Slow Running Computer
It is quite annoying when the computer starts running slow and work starts piling up. This situation is intimidating to such an extent that the user feels like giving up everything. However, instead of going crazy, there are few things to check, as they may help in bringing back the speed within no time. Take a look at some of the best solutions to consider.
- Look for programs you don’t use every day. This is because they need not run at start-up, as they do nothing but consume resources. Therefore, go to start menu, type ‘msconfig’. A window will pop up; select the ‘start up’ tab. Now check, whether you need all these programs running all the time or not.
- Identify programs and processes that take most resources. For this, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to get the task manager. Now select processes and sort by Memory and CPU to check what all is tying up the resources. You may come across a program that’s useless or a site that hangs.
- Defragmentation is also important due to the fact that data on the system gets fragmented in different locations on the drive. While new operating systems have automatic defragmenting feature, you need to do it manually on other systems.
- Next comes cleaning the temporary files that are written on the PC when a website is visited. Being nothing more than a clutter, these files hamper the speed of the system.
- Coming to the next important thing is checking utilization of disk drive. Always check that you have not exceeded the limited space on the drive.
- You may find it silly but keeping too many windows open actually slow down the system.
- Make sure you your system has enough RAM. If the existing RAM is limited, adding memory will make a big difference. You can check the space available on your RAM by going to the system properties.
- Check whether the backup is running or not. Also, check that the antivirus is running a full system scan. This is important because scheduled processes reduce the speed of the computer.
- Last but not the least, look for virus or malware attack. A system turns extremely slow when it is infected; hence, running a full system scan is very important.
These tips are relay helpful if your computer is running slow and not responding the way it should. Before giving up and planning to buy a new PC, always go for useful tips to fix the errors. Why spend huge bucks when implementing these easy tips can bring back your computer’s lost speed and performance.
Read More>>Know How to pace up the Speed of Your Slow Running Computer